quarta-feira, 16 de abril de 2008

First Date

She was so funny and spirited. I related to her almost instantly, considering I see myself this way. We had a lot of laughs through that night, and I was really impressed. And I felt we could talk for hours and hours and we'd never run out of subject. It just felt so natural. I didn't have to think about anything to talk, it just went out from my mouth, just like that.

But then, we had this one moment of silence. Anyone would call it an awkward silence. But it wasn't awkward at all. She looked me in the eyes, eyes filled with tenderness. It really made me feel safe, somehow, and it made me confused for half a second. She smiled at me, probably the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, and that made me smile. Her lips were just beautiful, glowing with a light pink lipgloss. I felt somehow that she was genuinely having a good time. Her simle gave me that impression, it felt honest, like she was really enjoying what was going on

That's when she moved her hand very gently and touched my left cheek. I felt like some eletricity was running through my body, and I felt a quick shiver, wich went away as fast as it came, because her touch was so warm and tender.

That touch made everyone at the party disappear. Actually, it felt like everyone in the world had disappeared. And that's a powerful feeling, I felt thrilled. It's amazing. Anyone could think that the thought of being alone in the world could be scary. But I wasn't. It felt quite percfect. I wouldn't be scared if I had her by my side. I'd have no reason for that. Because I found the girl who would give me everything that I wanted.

Nenhum comentário: